This is a lovely festive event with stalls for both adults and children, games, mulled wine, and a visit from Father Christmas! In order to make it all run like clockwork we need your help……
We need volunteers to help with preparations and set up on the two Fridays leading up to the fair, on the Saturday pre-fair, and during the fair in 30 minute slots so we can all enjoy the fun of the fair, and post fair tidy up.
Please sign up here if you can help:
It would be great if you can help by donating any of the following (the associated stall is shown in brackets):
- Bottles – (full) drinks bottles, cans and cartons (Bottle Tombola)
- Animal soft toys (clean please! – Animal Rescue)
- Kitchen roll tubes (Golden Crackers)
- Small “party bag” type gifts, lollies and sweets (Lucky Dip)
- Gifts suitable for children to wrap and give to parents (Santa’s Secrets)
- Items for a mystery tombola (items that can be easily wrapped)
- All things chocolate (Chocolate Hamper)
- Raffle prizes
- Cakes and biscuits (25th/26th Nov for the cafe)
Donation boxes will be in the school reception from this week and Grand Raffle tickets will go on sale the week starting 14th November, 2016.
Thank you for your support – The FOGG Committee